Before playing in their first 2016 BASL Softball game, all players need to register and pay their $100 Player’s Fee. If a Team is found with an unregistered player on their roster, their games will be automatically forfeited!
There’s been some confusion around registration so we thought we’d put together some instructions:
- Navigate to the Spring 2016 Page and Click the Green “–> Register” Button.
- Clicking that Register button will redirect you to a Blue Page that should say “2016 BASL Player Registration Form”
- If you played in BASL last year and already have a Teamsnap account you can click “Import Player from Teamsnap”
- If this is your first year press “No Thanks”
- Fill out the Registration Form and hit “Save” to Continue
- Select Your registration Option and hit “Save and Continue”:
- Read and Sign the BASL Code of Conduct & Insurance Waiver
- Checkout with Paypal & You’re done!
- NOTE: You will NOT be immediately added to your teamsnap account. First a BASL Board Member will confirm your account and add you to your team’s roster. It should take no more then 2-3 days. If you are not added to a roster after three days please contact the BASL at email@example.com
- Payments are only supported on Firefox, Chrome and the latest version of IE. If you have having trouble with payments try switching to a modern browser. If you continue to have trouble please email BASL for help.